Thursday 23 August 2007

The Funniest Joke In The World?


Possibly.

Courtesy of Peter Cook, I present below, what many connoisseurs (well, me, anyway) consider to be the funniest joke in the world.

Aware of the sensibilities of many women (and men), children, politicians, vicars, Popes (get on with it) the joke in all its glory has been made barely visible to the naked eye.

This is due to the gratuitously offensive nature of the language used.

The only way around this - short of buying a 104" monitor from Dell - is to copy and paste the text into a text editor, and modifying to taste.

You have, however, been warned...



There are two guys talking. The first one says:
“You know, the day I met you, I thought you were a cunt. And every time we’ve met since I thought you were a cunt. And it can’t just be me, because everyone who’s ever met you thinks you are a cunt, and probably everyone who will ever meet you will think you’re a cunt. In fact, you’ve got to be the second-biggest cunt in the world.”
The second guy thinks about this for a while.
“So... the day you met me you thought I was a cunt?”
“Yep.”
“And every day since you’ve thought I was a . . .”
“Right.”
“And everyone I’ve ever met thinks I’m a . . .”
“You got it.”
“And everyone I will ever meet will think I’m a . . .”
“Uh-huh.”
“So how comes”, he says, triumphantly, “I’m only the second biggest cunt in the world?”
The first guy looks at him with total contempt. "Because you’re a cunt”, he says.

3 comments:

Doris said...

I love the challenging font size and getting the reader to work for their laughs. I may nick your idea one day!!!!

I shall reserve commenting on the actual joke though! To make you work as hard too :-D

Elmer Quigley Gooseburger said...

Doris - My impression is that this blog is proving to have a corrosive effect upon you...

I have noticed elsewhere - and quite recently - that even you are now resorting to the language of the tavern.

Keep it up, atta girl....

Anonymous said...

I can copy it, but it refuses to paste!!

:-S