Saturday 6 October 2007

Where Irony Meets Morony










And now to Wales, where the BBC report that a gang of twelve disgruntled schoolboys have been excluded for setting a school blazer on fire.

Excuse me, but exclusion do I hear? Clearly a little effective correction is in order.

Instead of being excluded, this dirty-dozen should not only be made to write "I must not set school blazers on fire" a thousand times each, they should also have bunsen burners - set on a red flame - applied to their testicles.

Then they should be jumped upon by the entire teaching staff.

Finally, they should be forced to attend a series of extended lectures on rights and civil liberties by that crushing bore, David Duff.

That would sort them out.

Little bastards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck off - it was only a blazer for Chrissake.

I'd set fire to the HOUSE twice by the time I was nine.

Heh!

Heh heh!

I like this bunch of kids - give them oredrs and they tell you to fuck off. Wrong in some cases, right in this one. Why should they wear uniform if they don't want to? It's not as if they'd signed on for military service or anything. Bastard system wants to turn us all into clones - uniform is part of it.

Indeed, it might be good to know exactly what offence they'd committed before the age of five that got them sentenced to 11 years daily incarceration in a concentration camp.

That's what it felt like to me at that age. I stopped going by 13. I turned out alright in the end (well, until someone tells me to do something I don't want to do; then there's a problem.

Anonymous said...

PS

I'm Welsh too.

Elmer Quigley Gooseburger said...

Sir HM.

Please, do all of the blogosphere a favour.

If you have not already done so, can you please start your own blog?

I could then point a certain David duff your way; not only would he have a field day with you, it would take the heat off of everyone else.

Thank you in anticipation....

Anonymous said...

Elmer

I already have. But I use it for popping off at Islam.

Anyway, I wouldn't want Mr Duff heading my way. One of us would certainly drive the other nuts.

Assuming all three of us aren't that already.