Tuesday 14 August 2007

Correspondence With The Ku Klux Klan


















Lifted shamelessly from the genius who is Harry Hutton.


DO AUSTRALIANS COUNT AS WHITES? A CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE KU KLUX KLAN

Dear Sir or Wizard

First of all congratulations on you’re great movement, its about time that some one stood up to the communists negros and homosexuls which are running (ruining) this country. Im with you all the way. But I have a question. What is your policy on the japonese? On the one hand they are rich and never cause any bother like the rest of them, but I still don’t like them. Is it OK to buy there camras?

Praise the lord!


"KENTUCKY KNIGHT" REPLIES:

We thank you for your generous comments. In truth we believe that all races should be proud of their own kind. We simply fight for the same rights that all the (supposed) minorities are enjoying. We as expected do not feel that the white race should muddy itself with the Japanese; however we do respect there existence as a race.

In Christ,
Nathan


TO: THE KU KLUX KLAN

Thank you for your reply. You are a true Knight. I rekon your right, we can live in peace with Jap so long as he doesnt try to muddy us up none.

I hope you aint too busy, sir, because Ive got another question for you.

Do Ostralians count as whites? Some of them can speak English a bit , but dont they have there own country? When I see a decent Christian girl hanging around with Ostralians I guess I just get mad. Are they mooslims in Ostralia?

What would you do, You rekon I orta give em a warning? Scare em up a little?

Jesus is Lord!


KENTUCKY KNIGHT REPLIES:

The white race is anyone directly descended from our European ancestors. Australia was a British colony that is why there are whites on that continent. Unless the Christian girl you are talking about was dating a black aboriginese indian (also from Australia) I would say she is doing nothing wrong.

There are Muslims everywhere. We need to pass on to them the Love and compassion of Jesus Christ. Only He can set them free from their sin.

On a side note. We don't want to scare anyone. Everything we do must be within the Law of God. Take care and God bless!

Nathan

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
(2 Timothy 4:6-8)


TO: THE KU KLUX KLAN

Well if I cant lynch Australians, who can I lynch?

Man, what happened to the Klan? You buy foreign camras, let Australians take our women... I rekon y’all got INFILTRATED BY LIBRULS.

"The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance. He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."

Have a great day.


NO REPLY

No comments: