Tuesday 9 October 2007

The Funniest Joke In The World - Redux












Back in the summer
, I posted
here what I consider to be the funniest joke in the world.

At the time, I tweaked the HTML settings so that the post font appeared so tiny as to be unreadable.

The only practical way to read it was to copy and paste the text into an editor, and expand the font to taste; I did this to protect the sensibilities of ladies, children, David Duff, and anyone else who might have an axe to grind.

Following a comment from dumkopf** that he was unable to copy and paste the text successfully, and refusing now to defer to all those precious types likely to complain, I reproduce below the world's funniest joke, but this time so that no one reading this page should miss it.

**Actually, the comment from dumkopf is a figleaf. The real reason behind my reposting this is that Beenzzz likes a man who talks / writes dirty. Allegedly.


With thanks to Peter Cook:


There are two guys talking. The first one says:

“You know, the day I met you, I thought you were a cunt. And every time we’ve met since I thought you were a cunt. And it can’t just be me, because everyone who’s ever met you thinks you are a cunt, and probably everyone who will ever meet you will think you’re a cunt. In fact, you’ve got to be the second-biggest cunt in the world.”

The second guy thinks about this for a while.

“So... the day you met me you thought I was a cunt?”
“Yep.”
“And every day since you’ve thought I was a . . .”
“Right.”
“And everyone I’ve ever met thinks I’m a . . .”
“You got it.”
“And everyone I will ever meet will think I’m a . . .”
“Uh-huh.”
“So how comes”, he says, triumphantly, “I’m only the second biggest cunt in the world?”

The first guy looks at him with total contempt. "Because you’re a cunt”, he says.


5 comments:

Beenzzz said...

HA HA!!!! See, that wasn't so offensive! It was hysterical!

Yes, I do find it quite entertaining when a man writes funny/sweary. :)

Anonymous said...

Really? "The funniest joke in the world"? Gosh, Mr. Gooseburger, I bet you're fun at a party!

Elmer Quigley Gooseburger said...

Mr Duff.

I do not "do" parties.

I spend all of my available leisure time engaged in the delights of solitary masturbation, possibly the only thing you and I have in common.

Elmer Quigley Gooseburger said...

Beenzzz

Clearly your sense of humour (humor, sorry) has developed far and beyond that of the morose misery-guts who is Mr Duff.

Spurred on, I will try to source a ruder and funnier joke for you still....

Anonymous said...

Alas, Mr. Gooseburger, I have a suspicion that parties do not "do" you, either!